We’re more than just a webinar and provide multiple avenues for you to grow your SaaS company.
- Mainstage Virtual Speaker Talks with live Q&A to help you discover new growth opportunities. Videos of the talks will be available after the conference.
- Networking with thousands of attendees through our AI-powered networking app with built-in Zoom. The app will stay open for networking 1-month after the conference. And, you’ll get a blind list of attending companies for networking purposes.
- Workshops in mid-sized groups held by experienced professionals which are centered around building and enhancing specific skills that you need to prosper.
- Roundtables in a small-group setting run by subject-matter experts and are focused on building skills to help you grow your career and company.
- Startup Exhibition Booths for companies (primarily startups) looking to increase visibility, sales, find more investors, and participate in a pitch competition with 300 top startups in all sectors competing to win prizes worth $10,000.
- VIP Tickets for a premium experience & private access to speakers + top c-suite execs.
- Sponsorships for companies looking to support startups and get in front of thousands of attendees. We ensure that our sponsors have solutions to help your business grow.
- Investor-Only Networking and Programming for investors looking to connect with other investors, increase deal flow, and enhance their fundraising rounds.
Virtual Conference Floor
For the past two years, we’ve held huge two-day conferences that have become a staple of the startup, SaaS, and venture capital communities in the Greater NYC area.
Our goal has been to empower these communities with fantastic opportunities to network, fundraise, learn, and build skills. We have done that and will continue to, but until we’re safe from the threat of Covid-19, we’re bringing our annual event to you virtually, instead!
How the Conference Works
We bring you as close to real life as you can get without any of the germs.
NETWORK AND MAKE NEW CONNECTIONS
Network and set up video meetings with the right people using the Brella networking app.
ATTEND WORKSHOPS AND ROUNDTABLES AND BUILD YOUR SKILLS
Each interactive roundtable and workshop is designed to help you build the skills needed to thrive.
THE VIRTUAL CONFERENCE FLOOR HELPS YOU STAY INFORMED
“Walk” the virtual demo floor to see what events are occurring and engage with game changing startups.
You could be one connection or skill away from reaching the next level.
Our mission is to even the playing field so all founders have the same chance to succeed – and it starts with learning and making connections.
We pride ourselves in creating these opportunities for you to grow.
Compete in our Pitch Competition
Compete for Prizes. Get Noticed by Investors. Gain Visibility.
Compete for a chance to win up to $10,000 worth of awesome prizes from our pitch competition sponsor, Oracle for Startups!
Battle against up to 300 startups from all sectors (sector-agnostic) and get noticed by investors, industry players, and startups.
TITLES and LEVELS
POSITIONS and CATEGORIES
Learn Valuable Insights and Make Key Connections
Learn from our great lineup of speakers and make key connections that can be the difference maker in your company.
SEPTEMBER 30 – OCTOBER 1, 2020