Registered? Check your inbox for an email from email@example.com
* Times are in Eastern US time zone
Day 1: Oct. 6th
What VCs Are Looking For, And How To Stand Out
Pricing Strategy – Taking a Value-Based Approach
Making Retention a Priority in Your Organization
Secret to Driving Customer Success With Human-Centric Design
DEI – Going Beyond the Buzzword
Want to Grow Your Business? Use Gratitude.
2021 G2 Software Buyer Behavior Report: The Consumerization of Business Technology and What it Means for Software Buying
Unconventional Tactics to Generate New Revenue Streams in SaaS
Key Integrations to Accelerate Growth
Audience-Led Session: Hiring and Onboarding in a Hybrid World of Work
Audience-Led Session: Sales & Revenue Operations Processes & Strategies
Day 2: Oct. 7th
Lessons Learned in Hyper-Growth
How Not to Fail at Scale
Combining the Power of SaaS & Community
Sales Coaching at Scale
How Your Customers Can Help Fund Your Business and Drive Growth
Kill the Website Relaunch to Achieve Radical Growth
Creating Favorite Content: Stealable Ideas For Better Video Marketing
Truths From the Trenches: What it Really Takes to Scale ABM
Audience-Led Session: Scaling an ABM Strategy
Audience-Led Session: Profitability Vs Growth?
Day 3: Oct. 8th
Choose Your Market Segments Based on Customer Profitability
7 Steps to Automate Your Revenue Process
Authenticity in Leadership: What it is, Why it Matters, and How to Embody it
Leveraging a Powerful Partner Ecosystem to Achieve Maximum Results
Consolidation and M&A
How to Attract Top Talent in 2021
Save your Complimentary Seat
For those who have never attended one of our conferences, here’s how registration works, and the timeline:
- We want to create the highest quality “Growth in SaaS” conversation possible. To do that, attendees are limited to Founders, C-Suite, VPs, and Directors (and up) at growth-stage companies doing $10mm+ ARR or have raised more than $5mm in capital. If that is you or if you’ve received an invitation, please read on.
- Once you submit the registration form, we do a quick check to ensure that you fit the audience profile.
- You’ll get a confirmation email once approved, usually within 48 hours ( we have a lot of sift through but will respond to you either way).
- After that we’ll follow up with your unique login to attend the actual virtual event.