Session Category: Finance
How to Reduce Healthcare Costs: AI-Powered Health Benefits
Did you know that improving employee healthcare accessibility can significantly impact your bottom line?
Tune in to this exclusive interview with Guy Benjamin, Co-Founder and CEO of Healthee, as he outlines how modern Finance executives are using AI to lower healthcare costs and improve employee satisfaction.
1. Healthcare costs are increasing: Employers need to proactively find ways to lower costs while still providing excellent employee care.
2. AI-driven telehealth solutions can further reduce out-of-pocket expenses and claims.
3. Importance of accessibility: A positive employee experience, including accessible healthcare, can lead to higher retention and satisfaction rates.
4. Streamlined benefits selection: How an easy-to-understand and accessible platform benefits both employees and employers.
Plus, Guy and the Healthee team will be presenting at the upcoming Ascent San Francisco Summit (May 23-24). This is a complimentary event for senior-level finance executives. Register here.
Use Your Subscription Billing To Scale During Market Uncertainty
After more than a decade of explosive growth, SaaS companies are now faced with a slowing business environment with increased competition. In a downturn, priorities shift. Buyers start getting cautious. They stop purchasing new software and reevaluate their current spending, including cutting projects, reducing team budgets, and layoffs.
What can you do in this environment? The right subscription billing strategies can be a powerful weapon to retain customers and to conquer marketshare on a global scale.
We are hosting a panel of SaaS Finance, Billing, and RevOps experts this month. They will share their strategies and tactics on how they use their subscription models to mitigate churn in the short term, differentiate their model, and improve growth in the long term.
During this webinar, we will explore:
• What’s the best way to drive retention and NDR in 2023?
• How do you choose your model to drive most revenue, while still delivering value?
• How to successfully roll-out hybrid billing building.
• Real world stories of what to do and what to avoid.
Modernizing Expense Management: How to Save Time and Money
TripActions gathered responses from more than 2,000 finance and accounting leaders and uncovered this year’s challenges and priorities for those handling the world of expense management.
The survey identified the following three challenges: controlling budgets and ongoing expenses, reducing process inefficiencies and time to close the books, and improving the visibility of spend across the company.
– How finance teams can adopt modern technology for better budgeting, increased compliance, and improved visibility
– Ways to cut wasteful spend and maximize with every dollar
– Why tracking spend in real time so crucial for CFOs and finance leaders today
Memo to the CFO: A New Approach to Cost Savings
Inflation is top of mind for many right now and it’s a world many CFOs have not yet operated in. In this environment, businesses need to drive operational efficiencies, lower costs, and boost revenues.
How do finance leaders create an inflation action plan to manage costs and maintain the value of their business?
Join TripActions and Panzura CSO Judy Kopa for a discussion on driving cost savings and boosting employee productivity. You’ll learn:
• How to think about profitability vs. growth in today’s economy
• Ways to cut wasteful spend and be more efficient with every dollar
• How to use data to drive savings and plan for the future ahead
SaaS Spend Management for the Modern CFO
According to studies by Gartner, SaaS expenditure is expected to grow by 25% year-on-year for the next 4 years. What’s more, the modern hyper-growth company on average uses over 60 stakeholders to buy and renew 150 different SaaS tools, with multiple department heads acting as decision-makers in the procurement process. This makes the act of managing a growing SaaS expense within a budget a balancing act that requires the precision of a tightrope walk.
From monitoring SaaS spending, and eliminating unused licenses and shadow IT, to effectively managing contracts and compliance processes across various providers, there’s a lot to be done.
Join Siddharth Sridharan, co-founder and CEO, Spendflo, and Chris Ortega, CEO, Fresh FP&A as they dive deep into the challenges that come with purchasing SaaS tools today and share actionable insights on how modern CFOs can keep track of their growing SaaS sprawl.
Strategies for Success: Overcoming Challenges Affecting SMB Companies Around Indirect Taxation
As the world continues to recover from the global pandemic, increased complexity around indirect taxation poses greater challenges than ever for small and medium-sized businesses.
Greater audit scrutiny from tax authorities, rapidly changing commerce regulations, and the growing need for digital transformation have combined to create a new landscape of compliance hurdles for busy tax professionals.
Join our interactive virtual chat with leading industry experts from Vertex and BDO where you will learn:
– Common tax challenges and pitfalls facing SMB/MM businesses
– Importance of tax having a prominent seat at the digital transformation table
– Best practices for success throughout the tax lifecycle from discovery to implementation
Combating Inflation: 5 Cost-Savings Strategies
Controlling costs has always been top of mind for company leaders, but it has become a larger focus in 2022.
Still, it’s important to maintain perspective. Inflation is just one factor when it comes to managing finances and it shouldn’t hinder the larger goal of growing your business.
What steps can you take to maximize the efficiency of business spend?
Join TripActions for a discussion on October 19. You’ll learn:
– How to incentive employees to spend less
– Ways to cut wasteful spend and be more efficient with every dollar
– How to leverage automation and modern technologies to boost productivity and drive growth”
How Trailblazing CFOs Thrive When Uncertainty Reigns
It comes as no surprise—CFOs who take a creative, nimble approach to operating their businesses will continue to thrive ahead of their more traditional counterparts, regardless of the disruptions thrown their way. But how do these trailblazing leaders ensure that their plans, budgets, and forecasts reflect the reality of today’s unpredictable landscape? And when uncertainty reigns, how can they set their team and the business up for success in the year ahead? In this session, we’ll hear finance leaders share how they are planning for success in FY23 by:
● Embracing technology and AI to drive decision-making
● Keeping their teams challenged, engaged and productive
● Collaborating across departments to accelerate growth
Managing Burn In a Bear Market
Join Will Robins, Chief Operating Officer at Facta and Alex Song, Head of Finance at Ramp Financial on how to navigate the current and future economic climate. The topics that will be discussed are:
– How are companies currently spending their money? Link to article
– What do spending trends look like heading into the back half of 2022 and beyond?
– You have some benchmarking data and your own spending data. Now what? Link to article
Other Videos From This Event
Best Practices in Scaling Quote-to-Revenue for 10X Growth
As SaaS subscriptions continue to evolve and become more dynamic, finance plays an ever-important role in supporting flexible deal structures while still ensuring accurate billing, timely revenue recognition, and compliance with new regulations. As your company grows, so too will the complexity of your quote-to-revenue operations.
Learn how your finance teams can best prepare for 10X growth in this fireside chat with our presenters who have firsthand experience running the systems and technology to support growth from $100M to $1B.
Our presenters will discuss how SaaS businesses in the post-subscription era must be agile to meet the needs of today’s customers. While this requires a different quote-to-revenue approach, having the systems to support such as strategy is paramount.
What you’ll learn:
• How to evaluate critical technology capabilities for finance teams
• What systems a business needs when growing from $10M to $100M to $1B
• Why a unified approach to quoting, billing, and revenue recognition is key to understanding the state of your business