Session Type: Webinar
How AI is Revolutionizing the Landscape of Research Platforms
Online research platforms have enabled researchers to conduct Quantitative and Qualitative research with great ease and agility. Both consumer research and user research have observed immense scale and speed thanks to these platforms.
However, does this mean that researchers have all the technologies at their disposal? What’s next in the phase of digital transformation of research?
Adoption of Artificial Intelligence in day-to-day research activities is the next big thing. Technologies like Facial Coding, Eye Tracking and Voice AI are not fancy technologies that need lab setup anymore. AI is becoming more accessible and economical now, with some research platforms having these technologies in-built.
In this session, learn how AI is powering online research platforms and taking them one level higher. Learn how easy and beneficial it is to use AI technologies like Facial Coding, Eye Tracking and Voice AI to perform large-scale behavioral research.
Learn how to measure and quantify implicit responses to correlate them with explicit responses gathered via surveys, IDIs and FGDs. Learn how all of this is possible under one integrated research platform that has Quant + Qual + AI. Also learn how AI is shaping up analytics and insights via data visualization and storytelling to add more accuracy and actionability to insights.
3 Main Takeaways:
1. AI is the Next Big Thing in Research: Learn how AI is the next big upgrade that researchers need in their research platforms. Learn how AI makes behavioral research more accessible and scalable. Hence, learn how AI changes the landscape of online research platforms and what makes a platform stand out.
2. Introducing AI to Research: Learn in detail about the three emerging AI technologies in research i.e. Facial Coding, Eye Tracking and Voice AI. Learn what kind of insights and metrics they provide in terms of attention, engagement and emotion levels of consumers. Learn how these metrics are useful to researchers in adding more accuracy and actionability to their insights.
3. Benefits of AI-powered Platforms: Learn why an AI upgrade is absolutely necessary for current research platforms. Learn about the long-term implications of AI adoption and the way it benefits execution teams like marketing and sales in having a better understanding of their consumers. Learn how these in-depth insights help brands achieve benefits like higher spend ROI and brand equity.
How to Hire Global Contractors and Avoid Misclassification
Hiring contractors is a great way to hire flexibly and reduce headcount costs. But do you know how to hire them legally when they’re abroad?
Getting this wrong can lead to major legal and financial risks. In this session, Rippling legal experts will explain everything you need to know about compliantly hiring contractors around the globe.
• Why hiring contractors has become so popular
• The key differences between employees vs. contractors
• How to avoid the steep cost of contractor misclassification
• How to legally hire contractors in the US and internationally
Use Your Subscription Billing To Scale During Market Uncertainty
After more than a decade of explosive growth, SaaS companies are now faced with a slowing business environment with increased competition. In a downturn, priorities shift. Buyers start getting cautious. They stop purchasing new software and reevaluate their current spending, including cutting projects, reducing team budgets, and layoffs.
What can you do in this environment? The right subscription billing strategies can be a powerful weapon to retain customers and to conquer marketshare on a global scale.
We are hosting a panel of SaaS Finance, Billing, and RevOps experts this month. They will share their strategies and tactics on how they use their subscription models to mitigate churn in the short term, differentiate their model, and improve growth in the long term.
During this webinar, we will explore:
• What’s the best way to drive retention and NDR in 2023?
• How do you choose your model to drive most revenue, while still delivering value?
• How to successfully roll-out hybrid billing building.
• Real world stories of what to do and what to avoid.
How To Nurture Enterprise Accounts With A Multi-Channel Strategy
Nurturing enterprise accounts requires continuous education through multiple channels before they might see a need for your solution. SaaSMQL’s Founder and CEO discusses the most effective ways to use different programs in a cohesive way to nurture your top target accounts.
- Why you need a multi-channel strategy for enterprise prospects
- How to properly segment target accounts
- The importance of aligning sales and marketing from the beginning
- Real-life examples of effective nurturing campaigns
Modernizing Expense Management: How to Save Time and Money
TripActions gathered responses from more than 2,000 finance and accounting leaders and uncovered this year’s challenges and priorities for those handling the world of expense management.
The survey identified the following three challenges: controlling budgets and ongoing expenses, reducing process inefficiencies and time to close the books, and improving the visibility of spend across the company.
– How finance teams can adopt modern technology for better budgeting, increased compliance, and improved visibility
– Ways to cut wasteful spend and maximize with every dollar
– Why tracking spend in real time so crucial for CFOs and finance leaders today
Cloud Threat Report: IAM the first line of defense
The ongoing transition to cloud platforms has meant that more sensitive data is stored in the cloud, making it more tempting for adversaries to exploit. When it comes to securing the cloud, identity is the first line of defense. Proper identity and access management (IAM) policies are the foundation of comprehensive cloud security principles. To understand how IAM policies affect organizations’ cloud security posture, Unit 42 researchers analyzed 680,000+ identities across 18,000 cloud accounts from 200 different organizations.
The results of our research were shocking – nearly all organizations we analyzed lack the proper IAM management policy controls to remain secure. Misconfigured IAM policies open the door for cloud threat actors. We define a cloud threat actor as “an individual or group posing a threat to organizations through directed and sustained access to cloud platform resources, services or embedded metadata.” Cloud threat actors merit a separate definition as they employ a fundamentally different set of tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs) that are unique to the cloud – such as taking advantage of the ability to perform both lateral movement and privilege escalation operations simultaneously.
Join us to find out about the latest research in overprivileged IAM identities in real-world cloud environments and how cloud threat actors are zeroing in on these excessive permissions to expand their control of cloud environments. Detection and mitigation of these risks are possible, we let you know how!
Memo to the CFO: A New Approach to Cost Savings
Inflation is top of mind for many right now and it’s a world many CFOs have not yet operated in. In this environment, businesses need to drive operational efficiencies, lower costs, and boost revenues.
How do finance leaders create an inflation action plan to manage costs and maintain the value of their business?
Join TripActions and Panzura CSO Judy Kopa for a discussion on driving cost savings and boosting employee productivity. You’ll learn:
• How to think about profitability vs. growth in today’s economy
• Ways to cut wasteful spend and be more efficient with every dollar
• How to use data to drive savings and plan for the future ahead
Survival of the Leanest: How HR, Legal, Ops, and Finance Leaders Are Adapting for Growth in 2023
The last few years have rocked the business world. From the pandemic changing the way people work, to the ongoing economic aftershock, the way that companies operate has had to adapt quickly without clear guidance.
HR, Legal, Operations, and Finance teams have faced some of the most drastic changes–yet, despite unforeseen obstacles and cutbacks, some companies have continued to thrive by adapting their workforce management strategy to these seismic changes.
In an upcoming panel discussion, Rippling leaders will provide multiple perspectives regarding:
– How external factors are expanding the role of HR, Operations, Finance, and Legal
– How leaders can adapt their workforce management strategy with minimal time and effort
– How people-centric teams are planning to ‘do more with less’
5 ways CPQ helps enterprises capitalize on B2B commerce changes
B2B commerce has evolved rapidly over the past few years, from shifting customer expectations to growing business goals. This has led to big challenges, but it also creates unique opportunities. Continued success amid these changing conditions requires smart strategy adjustments — which is why CPQ matters for enterprise businesses today. This webinar will cover:
- How to facilitate omnichannel selling through digital commerce
- The importance of streamlined configurability to enable solution selling
- An approach to integrating the quote-to-cash process and why this is crucial
- How to create data consistency and reliability between multiple systems
- Tactics to connect the customer experience while reducing risk and costs
Phishing and Account Compromise – Fighting the Social Engineering Threat to Your Organization
Phishing attacks have increased more than 400% in the past 12 months, resulting in organizations experiencing 12.2 incidents each month. However, did you know that a staggering 95% of cybersecurity breaches are successful due to human error?
While Microsoft data centers are protected by state-of-the-art security infrastructure, even such a robust IT infrastructure can’t protect your Microsoft 365 data from human error.
This workshop will cover:
• Understanding how common social engineering tactics have evolved in the era of remote and hybrid work
• Best practices for securing your data and building a successful BCDR (Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery) Plan across hybrid workloads
• Real world war stories from the field protecting servers, Microsoft 365, Salesforce and more to help prepare you for the next attack